Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Changes

The shop is currently going through some changes \o/. I have rebuilt the place with a nicer layout that I hope you all will like and be able to find things easier. Also, I will be implementing a delivery system in the next day or so that will hopefully help out with item security. Once it is all done and in place you will be able to have items you've purchase redelivered(sadly anything purchased before this takes effect I have to still do manually). This should be good if you lose an item, messed something up, or SL eats it and need a backup. You'll also be able to purchase and item as a gift and send it directly to the person you choose.

So, while I'm getting the system in place and if you try to stop by and can't get in? The place is probably a mess or I'm being held hostage by boxes and scripts. Send a rescue party. =p

As for new stuffz, I will be putting out two new outfits, male and female versions, probably next week sometime. They're all cybergoth/punk kinda deals. The one is a remake of my old "Candi" outfit if any of you remember that one. Couple of my old hats will be remade and back out too. New and the last released outfits(Tripp & Wasteland Pirate) will be broken down into separates also. I know a few of you have been waiting lul.

XXX