Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hunt Items Update...

Dark Katz Hunt Hint ~

Watch out! These tiny kitties are ready to pounce down on you when you come in... But which one holds the prize?

Dead Man's Hand Hunt Hint ~

You could say that his consistent efforts eventually paid off. Now this rockstar shines above everyone.


For whatever reason some people would rather just buy the outfits outright rather than hunting for them and getting them for free(or semi-free since the one you have to buy a hud for). Yeah... I don't get it, but whatever. So, since I've had more than enough requests, moaning, and random TP's telling me to "come set the price"... o.0... I have went ahead and set them for purchase as well. And no, if you choose to purchase instead of hunt, I will not refund the money. If you want it for free then HUNT for it, which is supposed to be the point after all =p.

Both these hunts run all month so enjoy yourselves! ^^