Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Intro...

So... yea... I've decided to give this whole blog thing a shot >.>. I honestly have no friggin clue what to do so this should be pretty lame for a while lul. IF I can manage to keep an interest in this and see others having interest in it too, I'll try to keep up to date with it. No promises though! We'll see how it goes *shrugs*. But, I'll be posting new items here for all to comment on, and whatever else I have to say or bitch about. Might do some things for another shop I model for but I'll have to talk to that owner and see what she says before I go slapping her stuff here. I'll most likely be putting up some polls too.

The whole thing that got me to think I should start my own blog was seeing the good responses to some other SL shop pplz having them an my recent bad experience with being mentioned in one >.<. Recently my "Panic" outfits were pictured in a blog, which I will not name, and I was totally not happy how they pictured the outfits. They looked completely horrid and actually made me feel embarrassed that they were mine! I mean, seriously! At least try to make the outfit fit before you post to all your followers to see! WTF. Really, really bad.

I am by no means perfect at what I do, but I enjoy it. I'm not awesome at textures, I'm not a sculpty or even a regular prim torture goddess. My items are not perfect nor have I ever said they were. But for some crazy reason some of you people like them. Crazy! I know right?! So if you have a genuine problem with something... Come To Me, instead of dropping me nasty notes or talking smack(so far this has only happened once that I'm aware of, but wanted to put it out there). I'm more than happy to work with you to try and fix whatever the issue is. And yes, my clothes are better for short people. They're made on a short mannequin, ME! If you need something tailored for longer legs or whatever all you have to do is let me know.

Erm... guess this concludes my first post or random talk and bitchery \o/. I probably wont go crazy with posting till I have some actual traffic here, but anyways. More to come!

NOTE: I do have a dirty mouth but will attempt to keep it toned down for you more "sensitive easily offended" people... Nah, probably not =p.